OESED
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
Conectarse

Recuperar mi contraseña

¿Quién está en línea?
En total hay 2 usuarios en línea: 0 Registrados, 0 Ocultos y 2 Invitados

Ninguno

[ Ver toda la lista ]

El record de usuarios en línea fue de 17 durante el Jue Jun 18, 2020 3:20 pm
Últimos temas
» Ficha de Draco Malfoy
Ficha modelo para Durmstramg EmptyMar Dic 04, 2012 11:46 am por Draco L. Malfoy

» Sombrero Hogwarts
Ficha modelo para Durmstramg EmptyLun Dic 03, 2012 6:04 pm por Draco L. Malfoy

Ficha modelo para Durmstramg EmptyLun Dic 03, 2012 5:32 pm por Draco L. Malfoy

» Ficha modelo para Beauxbatons
Ficha modelo para Durmstramg EmptyLun Jul 23, 2012 10:41 pm por Harley Presley

» Sombrero Beauxbatons
Ficha modelo para Durmstramg EmptyLun Jul 23, 2012 10:17 pm por Harley Presley

» Secretos de Idhún {Afiliación Élite}
Ficha modelo para Durmstramg EmptySáb Jul 21, 2012 3:02 pm por Invitado

» Human Breeds {Afiliación Élite}
Ficha modelo para Durmstramg EmptySáb Jul 21, 2012 2:33 pm por Invitado

» Accio Hogwarts (Confirmación de afiliación normal)
Ficha modelo para Durmstramg EmptyMiér Jul 18, 2012 6:17 pm por Invitado

» Kamîl Mubarak
Ficha modelo para Durmstramg EmptyMar Jul 17, 2012 5:46 pm por Kamîl Mubarak

Afiliaciones Elite
Afiliaciones Elite
Ficha modelo para Durmstramg 40x4010 Ficha modelo para Durmstramg 40x40-1 Lumus Maxima  brothersoft.com Ficha modelo para Durmstramg Jxysy Panem Games
Los afiliados normales podrás encontrarlos Aquí.

Ficha modelo para Durmstramg

Ficha modelo para Durmstramg Empty Ficha modelo para Durmstramg

Mensaje por Oesed Vie Jul 13, 2012 2:57 pm

NOMBRE NOMBRE APELLIDO

Aquí el nombre de tu avatar

Una frase que te identifique

Nombre Completo:
Linaje:
Casa-Trabajo:
Ocupación:
Sexualidad:

Personalidad(mínimo 10 renglones)
Why should I care, cause you weren't there, when I was scared, I was so alone. You, you need to listen. I'm startin' to trip, I'm losin' my grip and I'm in this thing alone. Why should I care, cause you weren't there, when I was scared, I was so alone. You, you need to listen. I'm startin' to trip, I'm losin' my grip and I'm in this thing alone.Why should I care, cause you weren't there, when I was scared, I was so alone. You, you need to listen. I'm startin' to trip, I'm losin' my grip and I'm in this thing alone.Why should I care, cause you weren't there, when I was scared, I was so alone. You, you need to listen. I'm startin' to trip, I'm losin' my grip and I'm in this thing alone.Why should I care, cause you weren't there, when I was scared, I was so alone. You, you need to listen. I'm startin' to trip, I'm losin' my grip and I'm in this thing alone.Why should I care, cause you weren't there, when I was scared, I was so alone. You, you need to listen. I'm startin' to trip, I'm losin' my grip and I'm in this thing alone.Why should I care, cause you weren't there, when I was scared, I was so alone. You, you need to listen. I'm startin' to trip, I'm losin' my grip and I'm in this thing alone.Why should I care, cause you weren't there, when I was scared, I was so alone. You, you need to listen. I'm startin' to trip, I'm losin' my grip and I'm in this thing alone.Why should I care, cause you weren't there, when I was scared, I was so alone. You, you need to listen. I'm startin' to trip, I'm losin' my grip and I'm in this thing alone.

Datos Extras

Gustos

Aquí tus gustos

Disgustos

Aquí tus disgustos

Miedos

Aquí tus miedos

Manías

Aquí tus manías

Descripción Física(mínimo 6 renglones)
Why should I care, cause you weren't there, when I was scared, I was so alone. You, you need to listen. I'm startin' to trip, I'm losin' my grip and I'm in this thing alone. Why should I care, cause you weren't there, when I was scared, I was so alone. You, you need to listen. I'm startin' to trip, I'm losin' my grip and I'm in this thing alone.Why should I care, cause you weren't there, when I was scared, I was so alone. You, you need to listen. I'm startin' to trip, I'm losin' my grip and I'm in this thing alone.Why should I care, cause you weren't there, when I was scared, I was so alone. You, you need to listen. I'm startin' to trip, I'm losin' my grip and I'm in this thing alone.Why should I care, cause you weren't there, when I was scared, I was so alone. You, you need to listen. I'm startin' to trip, I'm losin' my grip and I'm in this thing alone.Why should I care, cause you weren't there, when I was scared, I was so alone. You, you need to listen. I'm startin' to trip, I'm losin' my grip and I'm in this thing alone.Why should I care, cause you weren't there, when I was scared, I was so alone. You, you need to listen. I'm startin' to trip, I'm losin' my grip and I'm in this thing alone.Why should I care, cause you weren't there, when I was scared, I was so alone. You, you need to listen. I'm startin' to trip, I'm losin' my grip and I'm in this thing alone.Why should I care, cause you weren't there, when I was scared, I was so alone. You, you need to listen. I'm startin' to trip, I'm losin' my grip and I'm in this thing alone.

Historia(mínimo 10 renglones)

Otros Datos

Familiares:
Enfermedades:
Habilidades:
Puntos débiles:
Otros:

By [Solamente los administradores pueden ver este vínculo]

Código:
<center>
<div style="width: 520px; background-color: #916e46; padding-bottom: 7px;"><div style="width:530px; opacity:0.9;
filter:alpha(opacity=20); background-color: #483723; border-left: 9px solid #916e46; border-top: 9px solid #916e46;"><BR><link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Amatic+SC' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'><link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Yanone+Kaffeesatz:100' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'><div style="width:445px;font-family: Yanone Kaffeesatz; color: #916e46;font-size:35px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:-2px; line-height: 70%;">[color=grey]NOMBRE NOMBRE APELLIDO[/color]
</div><BR><div style="width:500px;font-family:'verdana'; font-size:12px; text-align:center; text-transform:uppercase; color:#888484; line-height: 90%;">Aquí el nombre de tu avatar</div><div style="width: 425px; height: 1px; background-color: #544d46;"></div>
<div style="background-image: url(http://pad.mymovies.it/cinemanews/2010/40664/deathlyhallows12.jpg);opacity:0.4;<br />filter:alpha(opacity=20); width: 420px; height: 200px; border-radius: 5%;margin-top: 2px;"></div>
<link href="http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Yanone+Kaffeesatz:200" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"><div style="background: #544d46; width: 400px; font-family: 'Yanone Kaffeesatz', sans-serif; text-align: center; font-size: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #888; padding-top: 10px; padding-bottom: 10px;">Una frase que te identifique</div>
<div style="width: 400px; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 9px; line-height:10px; color: #544d46; letter-spacing:1px; text-transform:uppercase;"><br> [color=grey]Nombre Completo:[/color]
[color=grey]Edad:[/color]
[color=grey]Nacionalidad:[/color]
[color=grey]Linaje:[/color]
[color=grey]Casa-Trabajo:[/color]
[color=grey]Ocupación:[/color]
[color=grey]Sexualidad:[/color]

<div style="width: 440px; height: 1px; background-color: #544d46;"></div>

<link href="http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Yanone+Kaffeesatz:200" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"><div style="background: #544d46; width: 440px; font-family: 'Yanone Kaffeesatz', sans-serif; text-align: center; font-size: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #888; padding-top: 5px; padding-bottom: 5px;">Personalidad(mínimo 10 renglones)</div><div style="WIDTH: 440PX; HEIGHT:300PX; OVERFLOW: AUTO; opacity:0.4; PADDING: 0PX;"><div style="font-family: 'verdana', serif; color: grey; text-align:justify; font-size:10px; line-height:20px;">Why should I care, cause you weren't there, when I was scared, I was so alone. You, you need to listen. I'm startin' to trip, I'm losin' my grip and I'm in this thing alone. Why should I care, cause you weren't there, when I was scared, I was so alone. You, you need to listen. I'm startin' to trip, I'm losin' my grip and I'm in this thing alone.Why should I care, cause you weren't there, when I was scared, I was so alone. You, you need to listen. I'm startin' to trip, I'm losin' my grip and I'm in this thing alone.Why should I care, cause you weren't there, when I was scared, I was so alone. You, you need to listen. I'm startin' to trip, I'm losin' my grip and I'm in this thing alone.Why should I care, cause you weren't there, when I was scared, I was so alone. You, you need to listen. I'm startin' to trip, I'm losin' my grip and I'm in this thing alone.Why should I care, cause you weren't there, when I was scared, I was so alone. You, you need to listen. I'm startin' to trip, I'm losin' my grip and I'm in this thing alone.Why should I care, cause you weren't there, when I was scared, I was so alone. You, you need to listen. I'm startin' to trip, I'm losin' my grip and I'm in this thing alone.Why should I care, cause you weren't there, when I was scared, I was so alone. You, you need to listen. I'm startin' to trip, I'm losin' my grip and I'm in this thing alone.Why should I care, cause you weren't there, when I was scared, I was so alone. You, you need to listen. I'm startin' to trip, I'm losin' my grip and I'm in this thing alone.</div></div>

<link href="http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Yanone+Kaffeesatz:200" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"><div style="background: #544d46; width: 440px; font-family: 'Yanone Kaffeesatz', sans-serif; text-align: center; font-size: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #888; padding-top: 5px; padding-bottom: 5px;">Datos Extras</div>

<table><tbody><tr><td style=" width: 30%; background-color: #1b150d;" valign="top"><link href="http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Yanone+Kaffeesatz:200" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"><div style="background: #36291a; width: 150px; font-family: 'Yanone Kaffeesatz', sans-serif; text-align: center; font-size: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #888; padding-top: 5px; padding-bottom: 5px;">Gustos</div><div style="font-family:verdana; font-size: 10px; opacity:0.4; padding: 2px;  text-shadow: 1px 1px black; line-height: 10px; overflow:auto;"><div align="justify"><div style="height:150px; width:244px;"><font color="#ffffff">

Aquí tus gustos

</font></div></div></div></td><td style=" width: 40%; background-color: #1b150d;" valign="top"><link href="http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Yanone+Kaffeesatz:200" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"><div style="background: #36291a; width: 150px; font-family: 'Yanone Kaffeesatz', sans-serif; text-align: center; font-size: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #888; padding-top: 5px; padding-bottom: 5px;">Disgustos</div></div><div style="font-family:verdana; font-size: 10px; opacity:0.4; padding: 2px;  text-shadow: 1px 1px black; line-height: 10px; overflow:auto; "><div align="justify"><div style="height:150px; width:180px;"><font color="#ffffff">

Aquí tus disgustos

</font></div></div></div></td></tr></tbody></table>
<table><tbody><tr><td style=" width: 30%; background-color: #1b150d; opacity:1.0;" valign="top"><link href="http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Yanone+Kaffeesatz:200" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"><div style="background: #36291a; width: 150px; font-family: 'Yanone Kaffeesatz', sans-serif; text-align: center; font-size: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #888; padding-top: 5px; padding-bottom: 5px;">Miedos</div><div style="font-family:verdana; font-size: 10px; opacity:0.4; padding: 2px;  text-shadow: 1px 1px black; line-height: 10px; overflow:auto;"><div align="justify"><div style="height:150px; width:244px;"><font color="#ffffff">

Aquí tus miedos

</font></div></div></div></td><td style=" width: 40%; background-color: #1b150d; opacity:1.0; " valign="top"><link href="http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Yanone+Kaffeesatz:200" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"><div style="background: #36291a; width: 150px; font-family: 'Yanone Kaffeesatz', sans-serif; text-align: center; font-size: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #888; padding-top: 5px; padding-bottom: 5px;">Manías</div></div><div style="font-family:verdana; font-size: 10px; opacity:0.4; padding: 2px;  text-shadow: 1px 1px black; line-height: 10px; overflow:auto; "><div align="justify"><div style="height:150px; width:180px;"><font color="#ffffff">

Aquí tus manías

</font></div></div></div></td></tr></tbody></table>

<link href="http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Yanone+Kaffeesatz:200" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"><div style="background: #544d46; width: 440px; font-family: 'Yanone Kaffeesatz', sans-serif; text-align: center; font-size: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #888; padding-top: 5px; padding-bottom: 5px;">Descripción Física(mínimo 6 renglones)</div><div style="WIDTH: 440PX; HEIGHT:300PX; OVERFLOW: AUTO; opacity:0.4; PADDING: 0PX;"><div style="font-family: 'verdana', serif; color: grey; text-align:justify; font-size:10px; line-height:20px;">Why should I care, cause you weren't there, when I was scared, I was so alone. You, you need to listen. I'm startin' to trip, I'm losin' my grip and I'm in this thing alone. Why should I care, cause you weren't there, when I was scared, I was so alone. You, you need to listen. I'm startin' to trip, I'm losin' my grip and I'm in this thing alone.Why should I care, cause you weren't there, when I was scared, I was so alone. You, you need to listen. I'm startin' to trip, I'm losin' my grip and I'm in this thing alone.Why should I care, cause you weren't there, when I was scared, I was so alone. You, you need to listen. I'm startin' to trip, I'm losin' my grip and I'm in this thing alone.Why should I care, cause you weren't there, when I was scared, I was so alone. You, you need to listen. I'm startin' to trip, I'm losin' my grip and I'm in this thing alone.Why should I care, cause you weren't there, when I was scared, I was so alone. You, you need to listen. I'm startin' to trip, I'm losin' my grip and I'm in this thing alone.Why should I care, cause you weren't there, when I was scared, I was so alone. You, you need to listen. I'm startin' to trip, I'm losin' my grip and I'm in this thing alone.Why should I care, cause you weren't there, when I was scared, I was so alone. You, you need to listen. I'm startin' to trip, I'm losin' my grip and I'm in this thing alone.Why should I care, cause you weren't there, when I was scared, I was so alone. You, you need to listen. I'm startin' to trip, I'm losin' my grip and I'm in this thing alone.</div></div>

<link href="http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Yanone+Kaffeesatz:200" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"><div style="background: #544d46; width: 440px; font-family: 'Yanone Kaffeesatz', sans-serif; text-align: center; font-size: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #888; padding-top: 5px; padding-bottom: 5px;">Historia(mínimo 10 renglones)</div><div style="WIDTH: 440PX; HEIGHT:300PX; OVERFLOW: AUTO; opacity:0.4; PADDING: 0PX;"><div style="font-family: 'verdana', serif; color: grey; text-align:justify; font-size:10px; line-height:20px;">Why should I care, cause you weren't there, when I was scared, I was so alone. You, you need to listen. I'm startin' to trip, I'm losin' my grip and I'm in this thing alone. Why should I care, cause you weren't there, when I was scared, I was so alone. You, you need to listen. I'm startin' to trip, I'm losin' my grip and I'm in this thing alone.Why should I care, cause you weren't there, when I was scared, I was so alone. You, you need to listen. I'm startin' to trip, I'm losin' my grip and I'm in this thing alone.Why should I care, cause you weren't there, when I was scared, I was so alone. You, you need to listen. I'm startin' to trip, I'm losin' my grip and I'm in this thing alone.Why should I care, cause you weren't there, when I was scared, I was so alone. You, you need to listen. I'm startin' to trip, I'm losin' my grip and I'm in this thing alone.Why should I care, cause you weren't there, when I was scared, I was so alone. You, you need to listen. I'm startin' to trip, I'm losin' my grip and I'm in this thing alone.Why should I care, cause you weren't there, when I was scared, I was so alone. You, you need to listen. I'm startin' to trip, I'm losin' my grip and I'm in this thing alone.Why should I care, cause you weren't there, when I was scared, I was so alone. You, you need to listen. I'm startin' to trip, I'm losin' my grip and I'm in this thing alone.Why should I care, cause you weren't there, when I was scared, I was so alone. You, you need to listen. I'm startin' to trip, I'm losin' my grip and I'm in this thing alone.</div></div>

<link href="http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Yanone+Kaffeesatz:200" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"><div style="background: #544d46; width: 440px; font-family: 'Yanone Kaffeesatz', sans-serif; text-align: center; font-size: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #888; padding-top: 5px; padding-bottom: 5px;">Otros Datos</div><div style="WIDTH: 440PX; HEIGHT:150PX; OVERFLOW: AUTO; opacity:0.4; PADDING: 0PX;"><div style="font-family: 'verdana', serif; color: grey; text-align:justify; font-size:10px; line-height:20px;">
[color=white]Familiares:[/color]
[color=white]Enfermedades:[/color]
[color=white]Habilidades:[/color]
[color=white]Puntos débiles[/color]:
[color=white]Otros:[/color]
</div></div>
</div>
<br><br>
<div style="font-family: verdana; font-size: 10px; color: #544d46;;; letter-space: 3px; text-transform: uppercase"> By <a href="http://www.oursourcecode.net/u8"> Tonpix para Source Code</a></div>
</center>
Oesed
Oesed
Admin

https://oesed.activo.mx